Wiki Editing and Authentic Research - minimum 100 words (could be more)
- Discuss your assigned digiteen topic, include a link to your topic wiki. Highlight and link contextually to at least three sources of information turned up in your research that are important.
My topic was on Social Awareness: Social Media. This topic was about how people need to be careful and be safe when they are on online social networking sites. Socia Media, this is the link to my wiki project.
- Reflect on the strengths and weaknesses of your group. Did you communicate? Did any partner from another classroom excel in their contribution, if so, link to their Ning page, and state what they did to distinguish themselves in this process.
Me and my group got along really good. Everyone in my group edited at one point or another.
Action Project - minimum 100 words
- Describe the Digiteen Action project, include a link to the action wiki. Share what you did for your action project and include hyperlinks to any resources used. Explain the target audience for your work and why your team selected that audience.
Be Real Campaign is trying to tell people to be real in different ways such as nice, genuine, ect.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of your team action project. Did it accomplish what you intended for it to do? How could it be improved? Our team did fine.
- Evaluate your team. What could your team have done to improve this process? Were there any people on your team who did an exceptional job? How? We could of done some more videos.
- What is next - if we come back to this project in January, what would you like to do next if given the time? Make more videos.
Digital Citizenship - minimum 100 words
- In your opinion, is Digital Citizenship something that should be discussed with children in school? In your opinion, what ages should learn about this and what topics are the most important?
Teenagers and all of them are important.
- What is the most important thing you learned in this project
That you need to be careful online.